This concept involves PMBT purchases the commodity from a supplier and selling it to the customer on a deferred payment basis. After that, the customer will sells the same commodity to a third party on a spot payment basis. The proceeds from the sale are credited to the customer’s account and the customer pays back to PMBT (cosy plus profit).
- PMB Tijari make a payment for commodity
- PMB Tijari get the commodity
- The commodity to be sold to the customer
- The customer sell the commodity to the third buyer
- The third buyer pay cash for the commodity
- The customer pays back to PMB Tijari with cost plus profit